Monday, June 25, 2012

Such an interesting day...

So today was an interesting day.

I met up with a friend of mine who is a pretty good doctor and we spent the day together. He is a really nice guy and really sweet.

He let me drive his lamborghini and lemme tell you something...I hate it for being so small, but that is a sexy car to drive.

I mean it was really a lot of fun. I did 200 easy.

So we talked about life, career, and love. Spent a lot of time on love. He told me that there is always time for love, and those who don't think so live very sad lives.

I told him that I got out of a real serious relationship, and he too got out of one. His was a year ago, but he said that it was with a colleague which to him was a huge mistake.

Details weren't given.

He did say that he always liked me, and wanted to know how I felt about dating him and building a life with him.

Now before I begin I met Matt when I was 18 and he was 28 doing his residency. Back then he was a solid 10...now the man is like a 100. :-)

I mean why does he want me...what does he see in me?? I am so confused, but it is what it is.

So we talked about it, and he kissed me. I cannot lie it was a good kiss, but it wasn't great. I didn't get that feeling...I didn't get that spark.

I really wish I did, but maybe I will continue to see him...I mean why should I let go of a hot doctor that wants to make room for me in his life. He may not be who I want, but he is helping me.

What also sucks is that he is going to do doctors without borders, and he maybe leaving real soon. The only thing that he is doing that I love and I am all over is he is here...he tells me that he is here and he is proving to be a man.

It sucks to think that he is going to be leaving at anytime (have to find out when). I don't love him or anything, but he just gives me what I am lacking. He shows me stability...he shows me that whether it rains or shines he is going to be strong.

His stability and his strong love for God are really appealing...that and being carved out of black marble. His body is SICK!!!!!!!! :-)

Also some other good news is that I am working on a copywriting project on spec...pray that it all works out great.

Joint Ventures are looking good...still have like 25 more to write, but it is what it is. I need someone to look over it since I am all alone. Why can't ppl be more reliable?!?!?!?!

J-Bo

P.S. I like lamborghinis now, but I want to get a bigger car. I hate getting down into cars...it really just pisses me off.

3 comments:

  1. Do you want to be with him??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...not really. He is fulfilling a need right now.

      Delete
  2. You better jump on that ass...get yourself a doctor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete