Saturday, June 23, 2012

Great WEDDING!!

So the wedding was awesome. The bride cried, the groom cried, people cried, and it was beautiful.

I really had an awesome time and we are already planning the next wedding for next year to be a destination wedding.

I am having so much fun right now. This the first time in a long time that all of us the big 3 and me were all together. The four of us had a great time. It was such an awesome family affair.

My mom and dad were there and they love and support Lou so much...like that man is blood.

So the wedding also had another great surprise.

Dishone sang and he was off the chain. I mean he had my mom and Nora crying and other people in the audience. People went to go speak to him afterward and it was awesome.

I am so proud of him...he has come so far. He said he never wants to go back to the old him. He has such a talent...

His voice is something else...

That was all...nothing else to report. I had fun, they go on their honeymoon, and I can sleep now. I told them that they won't be bothered by me for a whole month, so towards the end of July we will be seeing them again.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment