Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What I needed...

My boys came over and kept me company and kept me laughing.

It was what I needed in between getting work done.

I also love seeing them together... I love seeing that love and connection.

It does make me yearn for the good times, and they will come again. I have decided to not pursue the doctor though he is still there. I am getting nothing from him, and I am sad to say that I while spending time with him I was thinking of Van.

I don't know why, but I pushed him out, and was able to have a good time. I am going to spend tomorrow with him while he is at work at Columbia, and we will see where we go from there.

Now back to my friends and playing games...I looking to kick some ass playing video games.

Yes I play video games...I love them. I even watch my cartoons...keeps me young and one of my keys at being a kid at heart. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment