Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Great people...

I just got in and felt the need to share this. I just came from hanging out with one of my best and closest friends and his fiance.

We had a great time together. Great convos, and we were all so open and truthful with each other.

I just have to say God is so good when he blesses you with people like this. He is marrying himself a good woman.

I cannot wait to graduate college...so many great things are coming my way. I am already seeing the fruits of my labors. Soon I will have that apartment, car, air travel arrangements (wait and see), and something that gives me the freedom to do so much for me and others.

I am tired now, because I was up all night, and only got 30 mins of sleep.

I know some of you have sent me private messages on Van. I was just having a moment. I don't hate him...not in my nature. If he was to be around me I'd treat him like shit though...just to make sure he feels it. I know it isn't right, but what can I do. :-)

I stand by my word and will always be there for him. He will always be one of my best and close friends and even more, and no matter what he can count on me. In the meantime I am going to enjoy all the fruits God is giving me.

I am going to make sure that I end 2012 with a bang, and that I have so much fun and do so many great things.

Stay tuned for updates, but let's just say I am getting ahead in copywriting, publishing, investments, and more and I am setting myself up for not only riches but wealth. I know it doesn't come easy, and there is serious work to make it, but I am more than willing.

God helps those who help themselves, because he did his part. I have to do my part, and I cannot let my circumstances control and dictate how I feel, and how I react. Been listening to a lot of greats as of late. Makes me very happy.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment