Saturday, May 26, 2012

AWESOME TIME WITH THE FAM!!!!!

So today started pretty good, and ended even better.

I will cut to the chase and say that I went with my mom to go see my sister, her man, and her 3 kids. We had a great time and lots of laughs and stories.

Then my sisters best friend, and her husband, and her 3 kids came and we had even more laughs. It was too awesome. :-)

I have a headache from all the laughing, and I am legitmately exhausted from all the food and laughing. God I love my family...

On the ride up there my mother was asking me what it was I wanted to do with my life. She told me that whatever I do to make sure it is what I want to do, and something that will make me happy, and put food on the table.

She said if I have to do something in the meantime to support myself than I should do that, while going for my dreams. :-)

But she did make it a point to say that she is not raising kids who are cripples and cannot do and take of themselves. She said she is not in the business of having kids stay around her, and be useless...she wants us to make a difference and live our own lives. What more could a guy want?!?!?! :-D

She also told me that she is a life long scholar. Her major field is the field of education, and even though she has not gone back after her 3rd or 4th masters degree, she continues to grow and change and adapt to see what works.

My mother always is looking to stay on top of what will get her kids the best results, and make a difference in these kids lives. She doesn't believe in outdated information, and letting that be a crutch. She once told me that being an adult means always learning, and always growing. She also wanted me to learn to always adapt so that I never get stuck behind and fail.

I have so many things getting ready to happen for me. God is so good. I refuse and ok ordinary life...that is not meant for me. Nothing against it, but I want more and I will get it.

The Lord knows it will take work...but I can do it. I got great ppl behind me. My entire family, the Big 3, and Van. Also, my BFA family. The family I was born into, and the family I have chosen are...FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment