Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nothing like a supportive family...

My father spoke to me last night telling me to take risk and just go for it. Nothing in life is guarenteed and those who are scared and do nothing are those that die never really living. It's those that are willing to lose everything to make their dreams happen that are happy and fulfilled.

Then this morning my mom calls me while she is on the toilet. She told me she doesn't know what I am so scared of, but I need to stop being a punk. She said that it is my life, and I better start living it. Go out and try...give it 110% of you. How else can you know if it is for you.

I know what to do to get successful. For a while now I've had the formula for the success...the formula my mentors use to get successful, and be the top of the pack. I have just been scared of moving forward. I am worried how people will act towards me, if I will change, and more. I am just scared more of being a success than being a failure if that makes sense...

I am taking a stand against fear and against procrasitination. I have a lot of dreams and goals and there is no better time to start than today.

My mom also asked me where is my girlfriend. I looked at her and smiled. I gotta figure out how to handle this one later, but the one thing that I don't have to question is their love and support.

I am really blessed, and I thank God for them. Van is so right when he said that I have an awesome family. They get all the credit...they did teach us to live our own lives and to command respect.

One of the best things my father and mother said is that when you want to do your own thing and feel to big for this house it is time to move out and do your own thing. No worries because it is what will happen sooner or later and it is what adults have to do.

I really do love my life, but I am sitting in a comfortable situation and I need to change. I feel trapped here. Time to make some moves...I need to go out and do me.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment