Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Family

We had a great time today. All the grandkids had to cook dinner for the parents, and we out did ourselves.

Twice the amount of food, that is normally cooked for Thanksgiving. I love my family...the way we come together and make it work.

I used to take them for granted, but I know see that I was blessed with family from both sides that are awesome. I mean the love, compassion, and strength.

They bred strong children that are meant to go out in the world and find our own way. I love my family. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did.

These are the times that I cannot wait for...TOO AWESOME!!!

They also brought to my attention my huge frame...meaning negro you fat.

Point taken...I've been hitting the gym, and by the family barbeque it is going to be a show for real.

Things are going in the right direction...a few things that I wish were different but it is what it is.

Now all I want to do is get to bed and start my day off right tomorrow.

J-Bo

2 comments:

  1. You seem to have a really nice family. Both sides. That is rare...one side is normally warm and the other bitter and cold.

    My sister married into a West Indian family and she is overcome with love and affection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cook me something anytime...I am a man that can appreciate a God fearing, good man. ;-)

    ReplyDelete