Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Give them what they want...

I've been getting a lot of request from straight and gay people about the Bible and Homosexuality. I've been getting request from pastors, preachers, leaders, and regular church members, and even atheist on the topic.

I am a big believer in short cuts and if someone already did the research and it is out there then to use it. I mean that is why doctors, attorneys, and every other profession gets paid...it's because they specialize, and really go into something deep.

I don't do my own physical every 6 months...I let my doctor do that. People are trained to do their jobs and I let them. When I want to know the historical context of something then I go to a historian specializing in that field. Makes sense right?? You don't do your doctor's job for you...you don't tell them where to cut, and how to do their job.

So I am going to go deep, and show you the research and speech of a christian that took 2 years, hours of research from leaders, historians, and the like. It is very long so I think I will break it up into many different parts, spread over a few days.

I hope it helps people understand. What I find very funny about this is that people are split right down the middle on this. Statistically 1/2 of the Christian population is split on this topic, and it isn't just different denominations that are split.

What it really is denominations are split (as they always are), but even people within denominations are split on the issue. I get e-mail from COGIC, Baptist, Catholic, PAW, UHC, Church of God, and more. It is crazy to see that not everyone is against it, and they want more knowledge. I think I may have found a niche without thinking about it.

I am more of a musician and finance and investments kind of guy, but maybe this is part of my ministry. To heal the world, and open the eyes, and spread love and acceptance. And maybe Van is right...I am meant to preach it. We'll see about that one. :-)

They are coming up the first within the hour...or so.

J-Bo

P.S. BTW this is from a man called Matthew Vines. He did very good on his research.

No comments:

Post a Comment