Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Now all I have to do is wait...

So I have finished my last final, and I feel ok about it. I prayed that God work something, and I believe that he will. I did all I could do considering and now it is God's part.

All I have to do now is rehearse for the National Anthem which I am doing tomorrow. I want to ask Van to come in and listen and give me his advice, but I think he'd appreciate not coming to the school if he can help it.

He fell asleep while we were working, and I swear I was about to kiss him. I had to get up and go for a walk. This isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be, but I am just feeling a little horny and he is looking so damn good.

Now I just have to wait for my grades which I am not worried about...too worried anyway, and do this National Anthem and I am done with CCNY. I still have my music to learn, but that is nothing special. I am going to have an awesome career.

I didn't realize he talks in his sleep.  He doesn't do it often or maybe I  just never really listen too much. I heard him muttering...he said something about Jesus (of course). He mentioned love, marriage, and I swear he said my name...but I am just going to say I am hearing things.

I know you guys are thinking...that he said all that in his sleep, and that he did say I was part of his destiny, I am his husband, and he has to get past this part of his life, but I tell you as of right now it means nothing if not acted upon.

We are just friends.

I do believe that God is doing something, and working, but that has to be God. I cannot do anything. But even then he has to be willing to face change and growth and stand stronger than he ever has. It's not easy walking a new path that you have no models for...and Van is not known for dealing with his fear of failure and unknown very well.

But through God!!!! ;-)

Now to go to sleep and relax. I worked very hard to get to this point in my life. :-)

Everyone have a blessed day.

J-Bo

1 comment: