Monday, May 21, 2012

Working hard...sorta

So still at school doing this work, and I must say it is a good night. People are working hard and getting stuff done...I am doing very well myself. :-)

I cannot wait for this place to officially open so I can take my black ass upstairs and go to sleep. I need to take a nap.

Some of you asked me questions about whether or not I was with Van, and I have to say that I am here with him, but we are not together. Meaning we are here as friends and nothing else.

I have been getting e-mails about what am I going to do. I am going to do what I've been doing...be there for him and live my life. I already have a lot of things in the pipelines, so that keeps me busy.

I know that some of you have been sending me questions and answers as to what I am doing, about the situation. I am doing all I can and that is being a friend. I appreciate if everyone would honor that as well.

To be honest I like it like this better. I mean he still holds back and isn't totally him without abandon, but that is his choice and I know why he is doing it. I have my own safe guards in place.

Now I am going to go back to doing some more work, and also going to get into some money stuff. I think I will be going to AIM and the Holy Convocation this year. I can go for a free ride, and it might be fun.

I am looking for a replacement, so I figure I could have some fun while I wait. ;-)

Maybe I should ask Van about it so I know what I am walking into. I only have but so much patience, and I don't wanna explode if I don't have to.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment