Friday, May 18, 2012

Home

Finally got in from hanging with my boy and his fiance.

It's funny cause at first I could not stand her, but now I see her as a cool person, who can hang with me anytime...sometimes. She is a lil uptight. :-)

Nothing more to tell you guys tonight...nothing big happened. Just feeling peaceful and real good.

Business stuff is coming together, but I nerd to really put in the time and effort. It is just hard doing it alone. Gotta see if Van is still willing to be a set of eyes on my business deals and proposals. He should be cool with it...I mean it is a friend helping a friend and I have Louis, Nora, and my parents too.

I got my plans to go to California for my Tony Robbins event in July, and my friends are really pushing me to go to AIM and Holy Convocation. I told them that I am not going to a big church like that...I said I am not down for religion...no matter how good the book cover.

They agreed and said that I can still come and hear the great music and be blessed by good preaching. So I said I will think about it. They are going to pay for my tickets and transportation since they owe me for literally saving their lives. (Tell you guys that one later)

Tomorrow is study, business, and I think I am going to go to church tomorrow night. We will see...I haven't been a while and I want to see what I've been missing. ;-)

I am off to sleep now. Good night all and stay blessed.

J-bo

No comments:

Post a Comment