Saturday, May 19, 2012

What to do??

I wish I had to give you guys right now, but I am very much at a loss. I mean things are going well, and I have a lot of work to do to make my dreams a reality, and I am so excited about the journey.

I am just watching my morning cartoons, and thinking about everything I get to do today. For some reason it all seems so bittersweet.

I want to enjoy everything, but something is missing. Or rather someone is missing.

I don't want you guys to think that I am being crazy and extreme, but I miss Van like I don't know what. I mean I miss what he brings into my life and how he makes me feel. It isn't even about being in a relationship (even though that was great), but he is one of my best friends...closer than even the Big 3 in a way.

I am still moving forward in the areas of my life that matter, it is just so sad that this area is kinda lacking. I mean people always talk about their personal relationships that are lacking. I don't want that to be me.

In any case off to school I go...time to get to work. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment