Saturday, May 19, 2012

I kissed him

He called me over to him and told me to kiss him. He kept calling me over.

He is still dealing with his stuff and we are still just friends, but it was a nice kiss.

Felt like home. Felt right. He did say that is as far as he is going...too bad. I really wanted to get in that ass, and I wanted him to get in mine.

I know you guys won't like this, but the fact is that he is still gay, and still sees a problem with it. He has the power to change that, and change how he sees himself, because it is already clear how God feels about him.

I am looking at him now and I see such peace and beauty. I don't see why he doesn't see that himself. I keep on asking God to give him the strength to make his own destiny, and not tie it into what his family feels his destiny is.

I look forward to him being a doctor, and doing great things. He will make a good one. Of course he will never make as much money as I will, but that is for another post. :-)

I really wish he would get pass this. We make each other so happy, and all it would take is him really just getting to that place within himself. Having the courage to step into unknown area and being that guy.

Not knowing when or if it will happen I only have one option...that is to be his best friend and move forward in life. Funny thing is that even before the kiss we had a great chemistry...great flow going on.

I just wish he would see what we all see. What everyone that supports and loves him no matter what sees, and he can move forward. God make a way.

J-Bo

P.S. Is it wrong that I want to kiss him again??

No comments:

Post a Comment