Monday, May 28, 2012

Church Home...

I think I am going to really enjoy Morningstar.

It is becoming a nice home. I don't know how long I will be there for, but I am looking forward to the journey. I know that after a while, whether that is years or so, that I will be leaving Morningstar and moving onto a new church home, but that will happen when it happens.

Who knows...maybe Van will get what he wants and I will join a COGIC church. I realized driving today that there is a COGIC church 10 mins from my house. I never knew it was that close.

The name of the church is "The New Gospel Temple Church of God in Christ."

I think I will stop by every once and a while. I am not going to go looking to date someone from there...I promised Van that I wouldn't go looking, and I will keep that. Honestly I don't want anyone but him, but I feel so damn horny and I need him that I feel like I have to do something.

Gotta do something, because we are only friends. There are these two guys and 2 girls in my friends play that look like they giving me the business. I don't feel like entertaining them, but what is a man to do...we are just friends, and even though we both want more, he is not letting himself give more. :-(

I look forward to this Friday and Sunday when I go to church. I cannot promise Friday, since it is graduation day, but Sunday I will be there.

Gotta see when I will fit in New Gospel into my schedule, but we will see. I miss that COGIC influence in my life. :-(

No I do not want it to come from Van...HE IS DEAD TO ME!!!!! HE CAN GO AND KICK ROCKS!!!!!!

J-Bo

P.S. Lemme call Van and invite him to hear me sing. No comments y'all...he'll probably say no. But I really do just want to be his friend. But I don't have to beg people to know what kind of man I am...so I am tired of trying. He should know the man I am...I will always be his friend, and he will help me build an empire, and I am ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment