Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mind Rambling...

For some reason I cannot get to sleep.

I know I am horny and I tried to hook up with first a girl and then a guy, but both were no good.

I couldn't stop feeling like I was cheating on Van.

Why the hell would I feel like that...we are not together?!?!?!

God please tell me what the hell you want me to do?!?!? WHAT?!?!??!?! -_-

Why am I in love with his scared stubborn ass?? I cannot wait and hope his family will tell him the truth...especially when he doesn't study and look for himself.

Why could I not hook up???

You would think my rule for getting over someone, which of course is getting under someone else would work, but it is not helping me. I feel like I am going in circles. SMH.

Thank God I found these two nyquil tablets and I am drifting off to sleep now.

Tomorrow is a semi big day...a lot of things to do, and I need to send my stuff out. God give me strength.

Good night everyone. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment