Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Morning All... :-)

So I made it through the night.

I had a great sleep, but I had a dream last night, and of course he invaded them. I don't think it was in a romantic kind of way, but he was there.

We were going towards my private jet flying somewhere...the reason I said that I am not sure f it was romantic, is because I am good to just do that with friends. I can be a bit extreme.

The funny thing is that when Van was with me in my dreams he was singing this song, and I don't even know it. The first one was one he always wanted to sing to someone and the second one is the one I don't know like that, but I remembered it when I woke up.

Not sure what it means, but here they are for you guys out there. Enjoy them. :-)

Off to school to get ready to rehearse and just get out the house.

J-Bo




No comments:

Post a Comment