Wednesday, May 23, 2012

AWESOME DAY!!!!

So I had a great day today...and I do mean GREAT!!!

First I had my rehearsal with the person who will be playing for me for graduation. He is really really good. He plays all types of music, and has a real nice vibe and feel about him.

I gave him Whitney Houston's version of the National Anthem because I couldn't get the regular boring one, and he loves the one I gave him. He is really excited, and we did it, and it worked perfectly for us. I was worried it wouldn't work, but I must say it seems very nice.

I also got my cap and gown and my tickets today, so that is real nice. That is done, and I can move onto other things. They gave me 10 tickets...I think the guy was feeling me. I don't know what to do with them...maybe give them away.

I went to my friend's stage to help him with auditions. He wants me there as sort of the vocal guy for those who are not used to singing. So I guess I am taking the role of musical director. I see a bright future in this area also...got somethings to do to make myself very competitive, but I am so ready for it. :-)

I went to talk to my voice teacher and I got a whole bunch of spirituals and oratorio arias and opera arias to learn, but I am ready. I should hopefully be working with her, another voice teacher, the voice therapist, and a supreme vocal coach by the middle of June. Things are looking up that fast. :-D

I might also be working with another voice teacher, but this guy is huge in the world of jazz and pop, and I am excited about that.

So church jobs are coming up, "popular" jobs, and the like. I am making huge moves and I am so ready.

Not to mention hopefully by the middle of the week I should have some proposals done to send out for review from my friends, and have them ready to send out.

I have to thank my parents. They gave me a really great foundation, and they never let me see walls and boundaries. Just endless opportunities, hopes, and dreams.

I am bringing and helping my friends reach new heights to...

I wish I could help others grow and see what I see, and do bigger and better than me, but I cannot help those who only see limits and what they cannot do. I cannot help those that only see things in a linear, static, one-dimensional way.

God helps those who can go out on faith, take action, and act in spite of their fears. :-)

I am focusing on all the areas of my life that mean a lot to me, and will make me feel not only super successful, but also insanely fulfilled. :-)

  1. Spitiual
  2. Physical
  3. Mental
  4. Emotional
  5. Time
  6. Career
  7. Finance and Economics
  8. Relationships (personal, business, and romantic)
Another great thing was that I saw an old friend from high school and we laughed and had an awesome time. We were so loud that they actually asked us to leave the computer lab in the library. It was so priceless...we just had an awesome time.

I saw some of my classmates and we had a good time, and then me and my voice teachers had a good time. Things are just going my way.

Guys things are looking up. The only thing that I have to focus on now is all the key areas of my life, and within a year I will be in a whole new place. Actually by the end of this year I will be a brand new man.

God is so good. :-)

J-Bo

P.S. To top it all of there is this other guy at the play with my name who is going to come to me for singing help for the musical. He is gay, and CUTE!!!!! Since Van is just a friend, I am going to see what is good with this other guy. Speaking of Van I saw him today...he acted like I was bothering him so I quickly left...had to meet with my voice teacher anyway.

P.P.S.  I just told my mom I was singing the National Anthem at graduation and she asked me when was I going to tell her that?? I told her I wasn't it is just the national anthem and I have sung it thousands of times...she tells me to pack my shit and leave. LMAO!!!! Gotta love it.

P.P.P.S. I now really want to go to AIM and go to Holy Convocation. I really know what I want, and I am not afraid to say it. God ahead of me, no man can come against me, and God is going to direct me to the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment