Saturday, May 5, 2012

Marvel's Avengers!!!

All I need to say is that the movie was AWESOME!!!! I'd go to the theater and watch it again and again. It was so much fun, and so exciting.

On my way there I met a kid that was on the street crying and bleeding. He is 14 and he came out to his parents. His mother disowned him and said he has the devil in him, and his father tried to beat it out of him. I took him to the hospital, then went to go meet Van, Steve, and Aaron for the movies.

They came late, and it pissed me off. One of my major pet peeves is people being late, and they all know that. Anyway I acted like a total dick towards them, but it quickly died away. I mean the movie was awesome, and I hate feeling unproductive, negative emotions.

So we go eat, but I refuse to eat. i say I am fasting and Van doesn't buy it. I had a cousin die about my age, and he died from being overweight and other things. I am really scared, so I am looking to reverse the bad habits I have, and change my life around. Going to go extreme, and Van is already looking to fight, but he understands why.

I wasn't going to tell Van or the others, about the kid, but they came in for me. I love those guys...they are awesome. So now I am home and looking to go to sleep and get ready for the week.

Oh yeah we went to MACY's to see Aaron's girlfriend. I was not overly impressed with her, and neither was Van. He was a damn fool...he was looking like why is this chick with my boys man. Only if Dishone didn't mess up...I warned him that running and acting out of fear is never the right decision.

J-Bo

P.S. I know you guys are wondering about me and Van. We are doing great. No need to worry. He still as things to work out, but one thing is clear...we are together. We share a bond that is never going to go away. He said it today...he's tied to me for life. He still has some internal stuff to work on, but God is good. I use to worry about it, but I know for a fact that he is getting past this, and he wants to be with me. There are skills that he has to work, just like I do to stay strong and keep moving, but it is nothing we can't do.

P.P.S. It was fun hanging out with all of us. I forget how good it is to be with people that you can be totally honest and free with. When we were in MACY's in the underwear section Van was going crazy...Steve who is straight was asking what the big deal is. Van said that for a gay man like him all these mannaquins and pictures of underwear models, and the hot people walking around was too much for him. He only feels bad when he focuses on why he should feel bad. He is a glutton for punishment. Sometimes I equate him to my Jewish friend who is always talking about Jewish guilt and complaining that he feels bad.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes people can be so stupid and hateful. THAT'S THERE SON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear about you and Van...what is his issue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you that you are such a good man. God bless you. I swear even through the computer I feel God all through you.

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear more about Van as well please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is Van so crazy with it...what is wrong??

    Man you are so awesome for doing that for that kid. Where are there other men like you...a change is gonna come. Keep up the hard work man.

    Give Van a kiss and tell him to stop being such a baby.

    ReplyDelete