Sunday, May 6, 2012

Church, Tim, and life

This is going to be quick. I have a lot of work to do.

First church was awesome. I am so happy that I went...it just reiterated that you have to put in the work, and you just gotta give God praise for everything. For every blessing and to be grateful...everyday.

I saw Tim, that is the boy that was kicked out of his home for being gay. I was hanging out with him, and maybe next week I'll invite him to church. I told him Van's story and it inspired him. To know that someone like Van could come from his background and family life, with the odds against him and to find true love.

I think that Tim is looking forward to the rest of his life. I told him the troubles and challenges that Van is facing, and he told me to not give up. Especially with how Van feels about me. Tim actually told me that we are together for a reason, and Van knows it. He said don't let Van's fears control me as well as him...I need to be strong. He said I need to show more patience and long suffering. Can you believe this little boy tells me that...tell me God ain't good.

Tim is 110% better from how I found him. He even wants to meet Van, but that will have to wait. Tim has a lot to do and get ready for, but one day soon I hope.

Life is looking real interesting. I have so much I want to do and accomplish, and I know I can make it happen, but it is just so scary walking forward. I cannot lie even I want to just get a regular job, and work for years and just do that. I kinda don't want to be unique and extraordinary, but that would be a lie. I need to do me...no matter how hard and impossible it seems. All the greatest people in the world made it with worse and better situations than me.

Now back to work. School tomorrow should be fun, and I might be hanging out with the Big 3 later on tomorrow night...GREAT TIMES!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment