Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On my mind...

I love my life so damn much right now.

I don't know why, but I know that whatever I put myself to I can accomplish and I am all for being and doing me. GOD IS SO GOOD AND SO GREAT!!!!!

Van was a total ass...I am not saying that because I like him or anything. He really is an ass sometimes. I heard this and I swear this is him singing it. Is it weird that when I saw him today I heard this in my head??

The first one...weird right??

The second song has been on my mind all day. No one say anything...it means nothing. Don't focus on the words...just let the melody take you. The words really mean nothing...I swear.

He put me on the bus so I could get home...I don't know why. He does nice things like that sometimes. He also made a comment that I think he is the woman or some crap like that. For the last time he is a male...he is just more feminine than most men, but more masculine than those fem women.

He was just saying alot of stupid things...say he mind fucks me. I said only a man can do that. I told him to stop cursing because he will just go home cry and hide in his bed. I know he wants his family total support and love, but he won't get it so I hope he'd just do him.

I DO NOT LIKE HIM...I PROMISE YOU!!!!!! :-)

He is so annoying. He did say that he cries when he thinks about his feelings for me. WHY CAN'T HE JUST GET PAST THIS PART OF HIS LIFE!!!! GOD WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?!? He needs his own space, and he needs to be upfront with his family and move on. Either that or cut them out of his life...I don't want that.

I don't care what he does, how he lives, and what happens to him. I don't care if he is bossed around his whole life and is not happy. I really don't care...I promise I don't. I DON'T!!!! If he was to call me asking for help and advice and needed a safe place I'd tell him to go to a women's shelter, or a gay abuse center. -_-

I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!! I WILL SLEEP WITH ANY NUMBER OF MEN AND WOMEN TO PROVE IT!!!!!!!

Van needs to do the work. We need to do the work. There is no work. Why am I rambling?? I don't care about him...I'm going back to work.

J-Bo

P.S. You guys should watch this episode of Private Practice...I swear it is a telling story of Van. At least this little girl is brave and strong...not saying Van isn't but you can tell I am annoyed. I admire this girl she is so strong and sure...God why can't Van be like this.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/356281/private-practice-true-colors#s-p1-so-i0

P.P.S. I swear I am over him. I just am saying stuff.




4 comments:

  1. You are going in dude. I understand your frustration. My husband was the same way, but you have to be a man and apologize. Don't ever attack the inlaws...at least not that hard.

    You know what you have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young man you do not attack his family. Despite everything they are still his family, and they did something good. They did raise the man you are in love with. Grow up and stop playing the games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You going in kid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologize...how is that showing a spirit of love, tolerance, and acceptance. He is obviously going through a lot, and you attacking him doesn't make it better!!!!

    ReplyDelete