Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!!!!

So I wanted to wish you all a Happy Memorial Day!! :-)

For those of you not in the States or simply do not care then I wish you guys a happy Monday. There is always something to be grateful for. ^_^

I just checked my passport to see when it expires and I have some time. My brother asked where the hell I am going. I of course said Italy...it was something I wanted to do with Van, travel.

He of course made fun of me and said I was hooking and doing all sorts of things...my mother proceeded to give me a look. LOL. It was too funny. That is something that Van loves to hear. My brother was going in...he wanted to know how many tricks was I doing to get myself to Italy. Smh!!!!


When my brother said he wanted to go to Japan, but he couldn't afford it. Then he said he could, but why would he do it. My mother made it a point to say that she didn't raise no punks. :-)

She said she raised us to be strong and to go out into the world and to live. She said she didn't raise us to be stuck to her hip and not take chances and live big dreams.

I guess I got it real lucky. Where some people are told constantly to stay close and treated like children, we are not. We were told that they will not be in our lives forever that we have to live our own lives. That we have to make our own way, and it isn't easy but it is so worth it.

That is the stock I am made from. That is why I do things that freak me out, and that I am scared to. This is also why I need to stop procrasinating, and get the businesses started. Some people want greatness, and do nothing and just live standard lives. Nothing wrong with that of course.

But if you truly have a desire to live an awesome life then do it. A Texas Oil Billionaire said to be great find out what it will cost, and pay that cost.  :-)

I have also learned that people are brought into our lives to teach us valuable lessons...Van gave me more stability and a reason besides me to do something. He makes me want to be a great man not only for me, but my kids, nephew, nieces, and future nephew and nieces, and all the people I will meet.

Van makes me want to grow and see all the things this world has to offer, and become so much more than I am. He makes me want to love 110% without abandon. Don't say anything about that...I was just speaking from my heart...nothing special. :-)

I know I am meant to be in this man's life. He sees it, but he is choosing to keep me at arm's length. My influence on him is evident. When we are together he dreams bigger, he wants more, he demands more. His vision of himself increases...but he doesn't have the support that I do.

He doesn't have the foundation like I do. I just want to tell all of you out there that are like Van to live your lives and go for great regardless of your family and surroundings. You can always make it, and then bring those that want to be brought higher with you...you cannot live for others when their sights are lower than your own. Sad...but true.

I am not sure how he came into this post, but oh well.

I keep thinking of Aaron and Dishone and how they are totally messed up. Aaron missses Dishone like the air he breathes, though he is acting tough, and Dishone is acting like Aaron don't matter, and keeping him far away. SMH...the things we do. Only if they would have changed a few things, and gotten counseling when I told them too...had to learn the hard way.

I still have hope for them...just going to take time for the healing to take place. I know what some of you want to say...that, that is Van and myself. We are different...we had no problems that we weren't working through...our issue is his religious beliefs. Beliefs that wouldn't be there if he had his mother or father to fully support him no matter what...if he knew 110% that they did then we wouldn't be here.

The only thing else that could happen is his family seeing all the proof and evidence that is right there and just saying we were wrong. But he did say they don't like to admit they are wrong, so I don't hold my breath. If they were to say that I swear he'd be at my house right now. :-)

In any case lemme get my day started...still got work to do, and I found out I got laundry too. Oh well...I do enjoy it. I'll get the car, and then it is all me to go out and have a good time.

Also I got a few grades back. I got an A, B+, and B-. Waiting for 3 more...Lord please be kind. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment