Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3 out 4 and most don't know it!!!!

I want to start this post first with the whole man eating another man's face. What the hell is that about!?!?

Now I know a lot of people are acting in fear and I have this peace over me. God is not a God of fear and confusion, but so many people act in fear. So sad that they are being manipulated.

Now on the other side of things, I want to talk about how this statistic is crazy, and proving to be more right as time goes by.

It is said that 1 out of 4 has HIV and they don't even know it, or they have been exposed to the virus. Now I know some new research on HIV, but we will get to that at another time.

Now if those results are not bad enough it goes up to 3 out of 4 people have been exposed to just about any STI that is out there. WTF?!?!?!!?!?

I mean that takes the wind right out of having sex...which is cool because I don't want random sex...I want intimacy and sex in a relationship. God needs to bring me someone, but the fact is that they can have something.

I had it very good in Van...I had a lot in him, and most importantly I was safe.

Oh well. So everyone 3 out of 4 has something. Is it you?? Please go get checked asap and on the regular. It is not a game out there.

Now I am off to the court systems and see about this damn jury duty. I'll let you guys know later how everything goes. I got a big day. There are these 2 guys in the play that are gay, and they are too cute. Van would stare and just lick his lips...or maybe not. He prefers ruggedly handsome, and i prefer more pretty boy.

Which is why we fit...used to fit, but that is neither here nor there.

Anyway these two men are so fine...one of them I know is gay, and the other is too I think. I am so scared about someone having something.

I got a phone call from a friend this morning telling me he got herpes from someone that had no signs of the disease and no outbreak. But guess what...he still caught it even though she had it taken care of.

What the hell am I suppose to do?!?!? I am in love with a man who works to not love me back, until his family supports him (dead-end there until he can stand up as his own man) and I live in a world where ppl are walking around with disease out the ass!!!!

Oh well...lemme get outta here.

Enjoy your day everyone.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment