Friday, May 18, 2012

3 Dates...in one day. Your boy works HARD!!!!

So this guy in the gym comes and helps me on form and doing the exercises right. Now I must say this man was carved by God HIMSELF!!!!

So we talk and I was about to leave, and he ask me out on a date. I looked at him and I was like ok. I was smiling from ear to ear. I was like how do you know you can handle me...he said with God all things are possible.

I was like oh shit...a man who seems to know God. He is winning points all so fast.

So I get dressed and head home to shower and get ready for the rest of my day. I am singing and this girl is looking at me. Now I am not interested in her (guys I think Van is right...I think I am more gay than anything!!!!), but she is super HOT!!!

So I start singing "If Only For One Night" by Luther Vandross and she perks up. I mean in my voice that song is pure sex. :-)

Now I am not going to lie while I was talking to her I had Van on my mind hard for some reason. Real hard. Don't know what that is about...maybe it is just me being crazy. SMH. :-/

So I get her number just for the hell of it, and it was nice. She wanted something of me to sing again, so I sang "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing," by Aerosmith and she liked it. She left smiling and just oozing sex at me. I don't really feel her, but I may have to have sex with her.

I mean I need to get a certain someone out of me, and this should work. The fastest way to get over someone is to get on top of someone else. I know the chances of that working is GUARENTEED!!!!! I am sure it will be. :-)

After home girl leaves, I start singing Lady Gaga's Born This Way, and some guy in a business suit hands me his card and say he is free today at 10 for a day date if I will oblige him. I looked him up and down, and said ok.

I know you guys must think me a hoe...2 guys and 1 girl in one day, but I just want to get Van out of my head. I mean he will always have my heart, and it doesn't help that we fit and work so well except the fact he is running from being gay, and that sucks being in a gay relationship with him.

With that being said Van and I are just friends, and since I am the only one having this dilemma I can deal with it my way. As fun as it maybe. :-)

So I have a date in less than an hour, and this girl I am going to see later tonight...I feel already uneasy about that one, but I am going to see her before church. Also going to see the gym man, at around 12:30. Pray for me on that one yall. He is ALL MUSCLE!!!!!

J-Bo

5 comments:

  1. Look at you...you don't waste anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Van?? I really like you guys together.

    Please don't throw him away and forget him. He means so much to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...HAVE FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you doing man?? You know you don't want these people, but I understand what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete