Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cherish every moment.

I just want to tell you guys to cherish every moment you have with the person who has your heart.

Guys...Van and I make each other so happy. SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!

I just want the whole world to know that I am madly in love with Van ___________. Can't give him his whole name...

And the sad part is that he feels the same way about me, but the sad thing is that he really feels it even more than me.

I know this because only a man with very strong potent feelings would act like how he is, and the issue is that he is worried about going to Hell.

Can you believe that he believes that he could go to hell for being in love?!?! IN LOVE!!!!!! When Jesus Christ came to give us all love and relationship.

I want you all to learn from my mistake. Cherish every moment. Every moment. Whether that is a boyfriend, husband, wife, lover, girlfriend, life partner, or whatever you want to call it.

Cherish the moments you have together. Cherish them because one day they can be gone. Cherish the gifts that God has given you...because if you take them for granted one day they can be gone.

I now know what I need to do. I know now what must be done.

God brought Van into my life as a blessing and I honor God and him for that. He is seeing it as a problem. My way give me more freedom and joy. It also leaves me room to grow in more areas, instead of a few.

All I can do is move forward, and we will always be friends. God is taking me to the stars and prepping me for greatness...I cannot be stuck in fear and trying to be comfortable.

I cannot do anymore...I no longer feel bad about the situation. I loved him 110% and I did it through everything and I still love him. But he was right when he said we are unequally yoked. If we stayed together then the yoke was going to become even, but he is not ready for that.

For right now he needs the safety and comfort of the familiar. He needs that reassurance. Some of us are trailblazers who can do all and be all...others need more life until they can. I am choosing God and freedom then fear.

I cherish every moment with him. He will always be who he is to me. I am off now to sleep, and then to give back and help and do the aids walk.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment