Thursday, May 17, 2012

Change of plans

I was planning on telling Van about my plans, but now that I think about why bother him. We had a really good time talking via facebook this morning, and it just reminds me that he has his own stuff to worry about.

No need to tell him my plans...I'll just do what I need to do. If he ask me then I will bring it up., but don't ask don't tell. Does this mean I am hiding it from him?? I don't think so...we'll see.

I mean he has shown me a lot of what to look for in a partner. The only thing lacking or that held us back is his personal beliefs about things. Besides that we were poised to take over the world and live an awesome life. Both of our dreams being fulfilled.

Going to go chill with my boy Louis today hopefully, and we will talk about my friends last night, and what we see about people. I haven't told him yet about Van and I being broken up, but tonight I will. He has a lot of insight and very good, and he will give me another way of looking at things.

Now to finish off my stars with only two more to go, and to study for this music history final. I am over the moon with energy right now, and I could use a place to put it.

We are going to have a theological debate and the difference between people who move forward, and those who seem stuck. Louis is always good for deep insights, and he sees things that I miss and vice versa...he really is a good man.

J-Bo

3 comments:

  1. Let him be...he is going to die alone, and he thinks it is what Jesus wants for him.

    Christians like that are weak and simple and give us a bad name.

    He'll always be limited. You are too good for him...let him be.

    ReplyDelete