Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's Get It Straight

I don't want to be rude to everyone who left a comment on the last post, so lemme do first things first.

Thank you all so much for reading and learning. For me the easiest thing to do is to learn and grow and expand my mind and thinking.

All the most successful people in the world grow, change, evolve in a way. I want to be successful so I do the same thing, and it has served me. There are some people who stay the same which is why they never get very far, but they are comfortable in that, because that is all they see.


You guys do me honor reading my thoughts, and sharing it with others. It means a lot, and it also bring up the pressure.

I am sure that I can handle it. :-)

But please be kind in your critique of Van. He really is an awesome guy. I mean we all went through that finding ourselves stage. I mean when I went through it, I was doing some really bad destructive things, but I got out very fast.

Not everyone moves as fast as I do.

I am remembering the last time I was hanging out with my Big 3, and a statement was made. There is the brains, brawn, and balls of the group. Guess what everyone called me...the heart. The spirit. That is a great achievement, and I love it so much. Means I have a lot to live up to. :-)

MY GOD IS A GOOD GOD!!!!!!!! =)

So please be kind with him...he is really nice.

I asked him to see me today to talk to me, but he said he has very little time and doesn't want to talk. Not sure why not. I mean I want to give him the great news...he knows I am faithful and dedicated to a fault, so when I get my new bf he should be happy.

When that happens I have no choice but be faithful. Now that I think about it, I don't want to do this. But I want to be with him, but I am cool with having him as my friend. I wonder what great guy I can meet at Kelly Temple.

Stay tuned.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment