Friday, May 4, 2012

Plans for tomorrow

Tomorrow I get to see the new Avengers movie with some friends. It is going to be "Andy", "Sam", and Van. I kept the first two names secret for privacy reasons. :-)

It is going to be a lot of fun. I am going to have everyone meet up early, and I am going to lay into Van's ass if he is late. He knows it is the biggest pet peeve of mine.

If you guys remember the last time we were together some interesting things happened, and I am going to talk to him tomorrow. Just talk!!!! :-)

But honestly he be starting stuff not me. I am going to be getting up real early and getting to work. Want to get some stuff done, before we all hang out. Going to also go and watch Act Like a Lady etc. Going to be day with my boys.

I got a lot of business goals...I actually have goals in the areas of business, economics, spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional. A lot of work to do, but all in the glory of God.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment