Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Single Moms Are Looking For DICK!!!!

I know they don't really all want dick, but I am teaching 3 children and they all need help in reading comprehension and social studies. Nothing I cannot handle.

But I go see the kids and meet their parents and before I begin one of them has twin boys and he LOVES OPERA!!!

The way she talks about him is so cool. She is like he came out of nowhere and wants to see one and sing them and it is weird, but she is going to take him. Maybe to the one I am doing. He reminds me of the stories Van told me of how he loved it, and no one else did in his family and it was weird for them. I believe it was Charlotte Church that was his introduction...I can almost hear the song and see the album.

I was going to get him a copy signed by her.

Anyway, I am talking to these moms about their children and they start asking me personal uestions. Nothing big or nothing I cannot handle. All fun and games.

But them I realize the tone changes and they start really going in. They were looking for some dick. No shame...I am not attracted to them, but it is all cool. Just love the fact that this is what happens.

And one of the single parents is a dad, and he is so gay but so super masculine and cool with his. But still. He is like 50. What the hell am I going to do with that?!?!?! Got too much pride to be a sugar baby. Oh well.

Great to be wanted.

I lost money today cause I didn't go see the SAT kids, but I'll make that up somehow. So things are good...

Gotta work on that song to bring to the grammy winning producer...SO EXCITED!!!! :-D

So I am getting back into dance, crossfit, and some guys even wanna get me into weapons and military training. That should be kinda cool. Just gotta get the money up. I am staying home tomorrow so I can work on my business and get things situated.

So much to do, but I am grateful that I can do it.

I need to be in a relationship...I am so missing the intimacy and love. The sad thing is that the level of intimacy and love that I had cannot be substituted...the time and resources need to be put in to make it real and substantial. Praying for God to bring it right back to me.

Lemme focus on what is important. I am super excited to be working on my debut album and to still be auditioning and doing competitions. I start voice lessons hard soon. And Alli had her recital and it rocked and her voice therapist was there and she remembered me.

We gonna start working soon. :-)

Gonna write and work on that song and then work on these Italian and parts for Ernani.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment