Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Semi Professional

Today was a good day.

Talked to some attorneys and business people.

Set up an appointment with a famous music producer (not Rodney Jerkins...believe me I wish it was.)

And the opera I am working on is coming together. It just got a little more complicated cause they want us off book. So I have to memorize all of Ernani chorus music for 2nd bass. Not that I am worried, but it is what it is.

We are performing at symphony space with a full orchestra. Just gotta get out of the back and into the lead!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

And I maybe finishing my album sooner than I thought...just gotta focus and get things moving.

God has been blessing me so much. Soon I will be financially free, my health is on the rise, and I am almost totally on my own.

Only thing missing is someone to spend my time with, but that will come. Still celibate...though I have been tempted so much. Someone on campus was acting like a groupie following me around talking about my voice and talent.

Almost had sex with her just because she was so damn thirsty for it. Smh.

Time for bed...my girl Alli is performing her recital tomorrow and I need to be there.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment