Sunday, April 21, 2013

Random Spiritual Thoughts

Something that I have learned recently that I am still allowing to soak in.

There is a masculine side of love which is, "I love you." and there is a feminine side of love which is, "I am waiting for you."

We are in a world that has not valued both side...we are a people who have come to not wait and be present on God...just to love God.

I have also learned that there are 3 journeys of God: Journey from God, Journey to God, Journey in God.

The Journey from God is where we forget that we are in fact extensions of God. That we each of us are the divine which in Christian terms is the holy spirit within each one of us. It happens when we get caught up in the day to days of life. The Chinese call it getting caught up in the all that is nothing.

Journey to God is the spiritual journey outside and even inside of religion. It is a AHA moment...an awakening. A place where you no longer see things in a box, but you start to become aware and conscious of all and see that God is more than you ever thought.

The Journey in God is something that I cannot yet to write about it. I can suppose about it, but it is a higher level. There is a scripture that says "in God I move, and breathe, and have my being. I believe that is it...the oneness. The love becomes overflowing. A place where you walk without the ego, and you can stand in your truth and reality. Where you become the slave of the one, and servants of the many.

The "slaves" of God, and the servants of humanity. Whether you are a servant via music, lawyer, doctor, teacher, garbage man, whatever it is, you do it because you love God and he has called you to do it.

This goes beyond and is included in all religions...those that truly have a spiritual practice that is. I cannot really ever remember a day when I sat down and said that this is all there is to life, and that God is only going to be like this.

It always bothered me...I now know why. From a very young age I knew that God was outside of my understanding. That to put him in a box like everyone else did was not only wrong, but it limited me. My God is doing big things in the world.

With all the drama going on in the world with the killings and the shootings and the hate I know what God wants us to do. We have gotten too complacent. God wants the world to reach a new level of consciousness...a place of love, awareness, passion, and faith.

I know that the only way to fight this is to not be indifferent, but truly follow the laws and teachings of Jesus Christ and God.

I just heard something deep and profound. That religion tends not to be a spiritual walk or awakening...it is more of a social obligation. I can understand that...religious people tend to want people to walk, talk, breath, think, and be like them. Spirituality is God's call on your life and your own personal relationship that is different than anyone elses'.

Their must be a Crucifixion of the EGO!!!! I am working on that. That is what it means to say less of me God, and more of you.

Wheresover you turn is the face of God.

"Live like a feather on the breathe of God." ~ Unknown

Just a little of what has been on my heart and has come to me.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment