Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Aid 101

It was so cool what happened last night. I was out getting sushi with some new people that I met. It was going good, and I was ready to head home.

In the next table someone started to have a asthma attack. His pump was empty and people were freaking out.

I yelled to the staff to get me some pure honey and a clean cloth napkin or clean rag. I also told them to bring me a cup of coffee...black and strong.

The honey came first...I put it in the rag and made the man inhale. I don't remember the science, but there is something in honey that works well with asthma patients. I once read it in a medical journal and it stuck with me.

I then gave the man the coffee to drink. The caffeine in the coffee helps to dilate the veins to increase blood flow and thus oxygen. It was enough until the ambulance came and took the man away. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Told him to make sure he keeps his medication up to date and current.

That was all I said then I left and came home. Not going to tell anyone...I am happy that I was there and God used me.

Also, I got a call someone needs vocal technique and vocal coaching for a show they are doing. It is going to be only 2 weeks working together, but I am going to be making $60 an hour. Not bad...at first I was making $40 and it is going higher and higher.

So I have to get ready for that. :-)

Also I have stalled on my other business endeavors...I AM SO DAMN SCARED!!!! But I am trekking and moving forward. I have too much to do and too much to accomplish. Actually it is more truthful to say God has too much for me to do and too much for me to accomplish to sit on my hands.

I have a mission...I have a purpose. So into the city I go tomorrow and Thursday. I almost forgot that I have community work to do...I love helping and teaching. That is also a big part of my calling and purpose.

Lemme get my haircut and get myself ready.

Lord order my steps.

J-Bo

A nice country rendition of a hymn that I absolutely love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment