Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Everyone Is Doing Great

So I just got off the phone with the kids in San Francisco, Mack and Corey.

I also finished talking to Tony and Pastor.

Everyone is doing better than great...they are doing super great!! :-)

It seems that this is a really good time for everyone. Mack and Corey have decided to help with the peace corps and are leaving soon.

Pastor and Tony are living the high life. Both have found great balance. They are both doing great in their careers and personal lives.


I am so happy for them. I just want that for me...not the personal success. That is a no brainer...I want the love. I want the commitment...the passion and the love.

Enough about that. Got a big day in the city tomorrow. Time to head to bed.

I wonder if Van got into med school? Or maybe he got into some post-bac program first. I keep thinking of him doing a year or two away first and then heading to med school.  I pray for him to get everything he could possibly want.

It's weird...I cannot pray for the people I care about and go through the list of family, friends, BFA, etc. and not mention him. He gets mentioned right along with the Big 3.

I told one person this and they told me I was being stupid. They said why waste your prayers and well wishes and thoughts on someone who doesn't think or care about you. I realize that this person is really bitter and hateful about relationships. Knowing this I should know not to talk to him about anything.

But I can't help think that he is right. I just ask God that if he never thinks about me and I am not even a memory that it is ok.

So nothing special happened today...not that something special would happen with me staying in my house all day. It was hot as hell up here, but I wanted to go for a walk, but I got lazy. This heat is no joke and it is only April.

BEACH SUMMER!!! :-)

Also I am suppose to be performing a few gigs this summer with a band in Baltimore and a band in Massachusetts. I have to decide where I want to spend my summer or will I go overseas. Europe is the goal...but I am not so sure right now.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment