Tuesday, April 23, 2013

VERDI'S ERNANI!!!

So today I had the very first rehearsal with this small opera company. The thing that I love about them is that they give people the chance to do lead and supporting roles. That is very enticing.

That and appartantly the man who is incharge is like another version of David Jones...the wonderful man. I am looking to see if my voice teachers know who he is cause I do so love the Old School Swedish Italian School of training.

So things are looking up. My auditions and my competitions are coming along nicely. Things are looking up.

Now to make sure my money, finance, and businesses are going the same way. UP UP UP!!!!!

I met Ryan Speedo Green and we had a good time. I also saw Deborah Voigt and Bryn Terfel when I was around Lincoln Center...I didn't stop them but they looked so majestic!!!!!

I so want to meet Luca Pisaroni.

Enough of that. I am ready to go to bed. I have a long day of lessons, teaching, mentoring, singing, and building my business.

I was driving around Lincoln Center and saw a gay couple at the fountain having fun...made me think of me and Van. Oh well...he is off to medical school probably already involved with someone else.

I did hear from a mutual friend of ours that he is off doing him and he is well moved on. That he is going to some program in the summer and he has forgotten me, and that he could even be with someone else. It saddens me, but I understand. To him I am evil and no good. Being around me is the same as heading straight to hell.

I was asked by some ppl today about him. I just told him he is going to medical school and maybe he'll pop up and say hi to them soon.

Doing this opera has me thinking of what he would say and wishing he'd come see me perform it.  :-(

Enough about that. Tomorrow is a long day and I have so much to do.

Night people!!!!!

Another update tomorrow.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment