Thursday, April 18, 2013

Someone Stole From Me

So someone, somehow, someway stole my social security number and filled taxes in my name. Which makes no sense cause I don't have earned income for this tax period.

I am thinking of sicking my law firm on them and whoever did should spend the max time in jail. As a matter of fact that is what I am going to do...whether it is family or not...THEY HAVE TO PAY!!!!

On other news yesterday did turn out to be really fun. I taught a voice lesson, had a voice lesson, sat in a voice lesson, and sat in a rehearsal for one of the many recitals that I will be attending this year. So far the count is 4 before June.

I'm not complaining...I want to be there to show love and support and warmth.

On other news is that I got asked to join the chorus for Verdi's Ernani. It is for a small opera company, but they do usually promote in house so there is a chance for a lead role later on.

I am lining up auditions and competitions for the following week, and I still have to keep up with my other businesses. Just got a call this morning to get into the studio and lay some tracks down. I am looking forward to that, but it has to be right.

My first introduction has to be something that I am proud of.

I also got asked to write a song and do a track probably a duet with Lianne la Havas...I am excited about that. Not sure what will come of it, if anything will, but I am jumping on all opportunities.

I got so much work to do, but I am excited. I also am excited about the fact that I sing and people fall over. I mean I am getting so much attention for my voice...God is so good. But it is such a big powerful instrument, that it needs so much work.

After my lesson yesterday I learned that I need to keep working hard. My technique has been slacking and I don't want that to happen. So back to weekly lessons with my 2 main teachers!!!! :-)

I think I am still going to go away, but I am getting so much work done that it maybe for a few weeks instead of the whole summer. That is yet to be seen.

Also I spent time with some of my BFA family, and we ate outside, and just hung out like old times. The only ting missing was that I thought of all the times we did that with...but it was still a great time.

Things are going so good it is exciting and scary. I love it. Well I am here at school, and I think the best thing for me to do right now is get more work done, take a nap, teach this voice lesson, and then go home.

Order my steps Jesus!!!

J-Bo

P.S. So annoying when someone steals from you...but it is part of life. Considering all the craziness going on in the world, with all the hell going around I really shouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment