Monday, April 29, 2013

How Do You Guys Feel About This One?

Now this is something that throws me for a loop.

This is another reason why I say that I have to at the very least respect people if I want them to respect me.

I am not perfect and I am glad for that. I realize that God doesn't want me to be perfect...he wants me to be whole.

Anyway I saw this on Facebook and wanted to share it with you all. Now with the exception that Jesus wasn't really born on December 25th...he was born in the summer.

His birthday was conveniently changed to coincide with the then pagan celebration called the Winter Solstice.

I wonder where do people learn that one fact from? Not in church cause that would spark to many questions and discussions. Things that a lot of church leaders don't want...

People complain about the government and politicians being sneaky and bad...they forget that the oldest form of government is the religious institutions. Well that and the monarchs.

So here is a little information for you guys...if anyone has anything to say against it please lemme know. I don't know how to explain it...it can't be reincarnation...or can it be?? My best guess right now is that obviously God didn't just show up when the bible said he did...and that there is proof that there are many more bible stories that didn't make it into the English translations.

Very interesting...no wonder people don't like to think for themselves...this is real work.



J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment