Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Best Day EVER!!!!

So today was much better than yesterday. I didn't get through everything that I wanted and needed to do, but I still got work done.

I picked up a new student for $60/hr cash and it was great easy money. Gotta work hard on him, but I believe he will be great.

I met up with my best friend today at his job, and got paid $40 just for coming in. It was a study that I did for him cause he was first starting out. I told him that I was celibate and he laughed at me. I laughed too but I am so serious...I AM CELIBATE!!!! :-)

Then I sang for someone who happens to be a casting director for musicals and broadways. I am suppose to call him in a few and set up a meeting. I also have to call a guy who does Gospel shows and works with singers and pays them and they travel. Funny Van would be awesome for this...it is his type of music.

I am getting all these confirmations that it isn't even funny. Then I was talking to someone about business and finance and investments. He really liked and resonated with what I was saying and wanted to talk more.

We talked for a little bit and he said he maybe able to give me an infusion of funds. That will mean from his words that I maybe getting somewhere between $500,000 - $2,000,000 to start investing. GO JESUS!!!! :-D

I am working on songs and an album.

Because of some post on facebook someone has asked me to speak on spirituality and spiritual issues. They also want me to write a book and get that down.

On top of that I am working out again, and taking my health and fitness into my own hands.

SO MUCH TO DO AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

Just gotta keep the momentum going. God is so GREAT!!!!

With being celibate and missing (as well as not knowing anything that is going on with him) Van I needed this to happen. I really needed this. I mean it would be great to have all this and my man, but God knows what he is doing.

I will continue to walk trust my heart and my spirit. I also have to remember that I have to be careful of all my old bad patterns that damage and hurt me. I can't live by my old patterns and get to where I want and need to be. Just cannot happen.

I want to say wait till you see me in a few, but you don't know who I am. That's cool. Just know I am doing work and making a difference.

J-Bo

P.S. Thinking about taking the paramedics test. I was having lunch with my doctor friend and his friends. They were talking about surgeries and medicine so I said what little I've done and seen. They said that I sound like a trauma surgeon. My friend who used to be an old lover said that I didn't seem like one cause when trouble hit I kinda freaked out. He said I was a hypochondriac...he is right...I do tend to be like that at times. But he did say that I handled my business and freaked out later. I have been in more situations than I care to admit, but I have always stepped up. The scariest and most exciting was when I helped to reset a bone that was broken. Maybe I will learn more formal and technical forms of emergency medicine. I do love to learn. :-)

P.P.S. Now to go tutor my kids, and get my other paycheck. He may not come when you want him, but he is always right on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment