Saturday, April 27, 2013

Limbo

Hello all...

First off I want to say that today was a beautiful day. It was so nice outside, and my friend drove up here with his family to look for a place to live. They came and chilled for awhile and then left. So that was real nice and a blessing.

Now the reason why I call this post limbo is because that is how I feel. I feel like I am stuck.

I know that I was talking about making moves and doing things, but today wasn't what I wanted.

I think it is because I head into the city everyday and have to get up super early everyday and that wears me out. Even now I wish I had a week to do nothing. :-)

I don't know how my mother does it...I am tempted to not even go to church tomorrow and sleep. But I am going to go...which means I should call it a night early tonight.

Still celibate...not easy. I decided to practice and see if I still had game. It wasn't until the 5th woman that I was talking to that things started to really flow. By the time I was done she was so ready to gimme what I want that it was too easy.

I of course left, but it was so hard. I am so horny and tired of denying myself. But I know what I want. I want to be in a relationship...no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

So I guess that today was just a lazy day...and it is because I am so sleep deprived. I just have to keep up the momentum...I have to try to maintain balance, but it isn't easy. I have to admit that going for the top 1% is hard...HARD!!!!

Hard as in tears running down my face.

I am going to do better...I have to do better. There is no choice but to do that.

No wonder so many people just get by and the gap between the haves and have nots are so wide. This isn't a game...this is real hard work. And the sad thing is that it is uncharted territory...enough is enough.

I have been slacking on my main business website. Why?? BECAUSE I AM NOT DOING THE WORK!!!! I hate that about myself.

I have to get to it, and I promise to get it done this week. To start making some magic happen...just getting it started is the key.

I was asked this question by one of me mentees: "Would you marry someone who was hot and rich and was the envy of everyone else?"

I said no. I don't care if I end up with someone no one else considers to be hot, sexy, and beautiful but me. I want someone who has a heart for God, a personal relationship with God, a complete full person who is choosing to be with me, not someone who needs to be with me. I am not looking for my better 1/2. I am looking for my whole and complete.

I got a lot to do...no time like the present. Time for bed and time to sleep...church in the morning.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment