Friday, April 12, 2013

My Girl Whitney!!!

I saw that someone had posted this video on facebook. I had to share it with you guys.

The funny thing is that as soon as I heard it, I was in a rush to share it with Van. For obvious reasons...the harmonies, and the fact that it is my girl Whitney, Kelly Price, and one of his favorite R&B divas Faith Evans.

I still cannot believe it. I can only assume it would be like this when I am doing my own videos. I mean I do it between rehearsals and practices so why not at videos.

I've even done it when I would do studio work.

I just love all things Whitney...she is a cautionary tale though. I want to be a star, but I am not about to go the way of drugs. I gotta credit to someone like Celine Dion...I mean she ain't doing nothing crazy...well as far as drama, drugs, and rehab go.

But I am having trouble uploading it to here. So here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RgsM6Et7M&feature=youtu.be

It's not a lot of the song, but still it is something...never heard it before. Going to learn it though...the way they did the harmonies were so nice...little bit that they were. I'm going to give you guys another version so you get the full effect.

I lied...I have heard this and sung it maybe 2x in my life. But I had to be a young boy. God the way things just come back to you is so funny sometimes.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment