Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Changes to Be Made

I don't really like the name of this blog anymore.

I mean I am still going to write and give more and more of my story and myself...without giving away who I am.

Just wanna keep some anonymity. Not that I am ashamed, but just that I feel somethings can be shared and others cannot. I just feel somethings I am happy to share, but some personal stuff shouldn't be.

But the blog name: Black, Gay, and Saved just doesn't fit me.

I am a child of the ever living and loving God. I don't think I should be describing myself by my sexuality and my salvation.

I mean I am who I am. I think a better way to name the blog is Daily Walk: A Man's Journey. That actually sounds like a good title for me memoirs. :-)

Now I am sitting here and planning and thinking about my day. Thinking about who and what I am looking to do and become. I mean I know I am bi (though some say b/c I like men more than women that I am gay with a taste for women), and I walk everyday feeling so good and happy about who I am.

But there is so much more. So much that I want to do. I started to do more talks and events again. I am beginning to do what it is that I was meant to do. I am also being asked to sing and perform more. Classical as well as popular stuff.

Now back to setting up my goals and dreams. God is so good...he just needs me to jump out of my comfort zone. I know that I must do the opposite of the status quo...that I must always live outside of my comfort zone.

Not everyone can do it...but I can. :-)

Lesson I want to leave you guys with before I leave.

"When someone shows you who they are, especially when they tell you, BELIEVE THEM!"

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment