Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

I had a great Sunday...service was awesome.

I hope you all had a great time today no matter what you do or believe in. God is so good and so real.

Church was so packed today that I had to sit in the cafeteria and catch the service being streamed live.

So church was nice and I stayed in a air conditioned cool place. It was so hot in the annex and sanctuary. I am glad that I was able to enjoy the service where I was.

I spent a great time with friends and family, and now I am leaving my friend's house to go to my grandmother's house in BK. I cannot lie, but every time I drive over the Williamsburg bridge I think of Van since that is the main way I know to get him home and pick him up.

But no more of that...I am going to drive to BK, and relax and go to sleep...maybe.

Going to auditions all this week. Gotta rest my voice up, and get it ready for a show.

That is all for today, cause there isn't much to talk about.

There is a girl in church that I am going to talk to because she seems interesting. I wasn't going to at first, but I was told that she is not a religious person at all. That was all I needed to hear...I have had my fill of people who were very religious and no so much spiritual.

On another note there is someone from a COGIC church who has been talking to me. He is from a well-known COGIC family, and is a PGK and a PK. I was very weary, but he is alleviating my fears.

He is masculine, sexy, confidant, and sure of who he is. No worries of running or anything like that...though he reminds me of Van, and I am trying not to link the two together. I gotta keep that part of my spirit and heart and mind cut off and closed.

It gets easier and easier to build up that wall and barrier. I think it is to the point where I can see him and talk to him and not feel anything. I've been asking God to build a wall and barrier around me that pertains to him...I don't know if it will last, or needed but it is what it is.

I just wanna be in love the way God showed me before but with someone who is strong enough to stand up and walk into the unknown. A true man of faith.

Time to drive.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment