Thursday, March 21, 2013

WHERE ARE THE REAL MASCULINE MEN?!?!?!

WHERE ARE THE REAL MASCULINE MEN?!?!?!

I SWEAR I AM DONE WITH MEN!!!!

Is it just me or all men so damn feminine. I mean where all the men are that are men. Just give me something.

I'm not saying I want a thug...not at all. But a MAN!!!! A man who is a man...a masculine man!!! Nothing against the fems...but DAMN!!!!!

I am done...I am just looking for love with a real man. You cannot tell me that the most masculine man I'm ever going to be in love with is Van. The funny thing is that he never wanted me to be with any other man.

He always said he wants me to be the last man he is ever with and the last one I am ever with. He may get his wish if all these niggas don't start acting like men.

I think I am going to take a break from men for awhile...time for the women!!!

Also I hate that men say that they are masculine and that they are fem as HELL!!!!

Lord please send me some real men...someone that is masculine, but also in touch with their feminine side is good too. The reverse is true for women. Gimme someone who is feminine, but also in touch with the masculine side. I like that mix.

At the very least I am gaining a lot of friends and contacts. And I could always use more friends and contacts. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment