Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Serve An Awesome God

I just want this post to be all about how good God is. It's going to be short cause...well...I can't put into words all that I am grateful for.

I just want you all to know that you are appreciated...you are loved...you are cherished.

There is nothing wrong with you, cause God doesn't make mistakes.

I prayed and asked God to let me see the world as he sees...to see what he sees in his people. It was beautiful and it was sad at the same time.

We are so blessed and loved, yet so many of us run away from that of whom he has called us to be. We are running to what is familiar and safe instead of bold and daring. God doesn't call us to be in a box and be like everyone else.

No one can dance your dance...sing your song...love the way you love.

I could throw out scripture after scripture (well I could paraphrase scripture after scripture) but it isn't my style. :-)

So now I am off to sleep, and then it is church in the morning...not sure if I will make it in time, but I will be there as soon as I can.

I'll be back in the city soon enough...I am off to races people!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment