Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gotta Be Honest

So I have to admit something. I was with someone early this morning. She was cooking me breakfast, and she wanted to have sex. This is someone that I used to be with in the past, so it was nothing new. But I thought about it, and I stopped before it went that far.

I care about her, but not in that way. Not anymore at least.

I don't want to sleep around with random people. I know before I said that I was looking for some fuck buddies, but that was just the hurt and lust in me talking. Now I still want sex, and I wanna be in a relationship. I just have to wait till I am dating someone worth it.

So I now have to decide since I am single will I be going back to both men and women. I know some of you will be like why waste my time with women if I don't feel them like that, but I kinda miss women a little. So why not.

That is the topic for this blog post. Not going to be sleeping around cause I don't really want to. I like the feel of being with someone who loves me and wants to be with me. So until then I will date, but no sex unless I see some type of future with the person.

Now I am going to take a nap and then to work. I got some songs to learn and a voice lesson.

Pray for me...so many people are expecting and planning on very big things to come from and through me. It is all so daunting and kinda intimidating. I of course show a front of being strong and nothing can touch me, but to be honest I am very scared and worried about the future.

So much I don't know what is going to happen, but that is part of the journey and adventure, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

J-Bo

P.S. I don't think I was ever going to just sleep around. I don't want that anymore. I mean sometimes I miss the fun and freakiness of it all, but the risk of disease isn't worth it. Also I think it is that something about being with one person that is so much more special than many. It is harder to be with that one and I respect it more.

P.P.S. Looking forward to my international trip. I NEED A BIG CHANGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment