Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stressed the FUCK OUT!!!

So I am sitting here with people calling me to buy properties and businesses like it is nothing. That is starting to overwhelm me and drive me a little crazy. I gotta make a move and do something...it's just I am kinda scared as to what the hell to do.

I know what to do, but feel frozen by fear. What can I say...happens to the best of us.

On the other side I got these auditions and competitions and so much other stuff to do. Lord I need a break!!!

Now I know I can and must handle it all...it's just that this is an interesting period of my life.

Guys I don't know what else to say, but pray for me. Things are just so damn BIG!!!! On top of it I got people coming up to me, and I am thinking about dating, but I don't really wanna date, cause I am still in love with Van.

But that's pointless.

So I figure the few men and women who want to talk to me I should do it. I mean that is the best way to get over an ex...especially an ex that I was engaged to.

Off to do some more work. Cannot wait for tonight. Going to watch Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and there is an opera being shown today...kinda wanna watch it, but I may have to record it.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment