Monday, March 4, 2013

Awesom 72 Hours!!

Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well.

I am so happy and excited. This past weekend has been the very best. I haven't this much fun in a long time.

First all of my siblings and my sister's kids came over, and I had over A & D who came out with us, and we ate such god food. We went out for y youngest brother's bday, but it was really a chance for us all to get together and eat, laugh and have fun.

Then I get picked up by a Spanish guy who lives in the Bronx. He's 1/2 dominican and 1/2 puetro rican so that fits my taste for exotic. he has a very typical Spanish accent and way about him. He is also the minister of music at his church, and he is a counter tenor...classically trained!!

I went to go se him with A & D on Sunday...we didn't have a lot of time together since he had to go back to church. His church has 4 services. That is too much. He got on me for not going to church and said I better be there next week. That was a familiar tone and thing to say to me so that was nice.

Then I kissed him and we started to make out. Of course my hands started to wonder, and me moved them to an appropriate area. It was cute...he was calling me fresh and fast. :-)

So I am going to see him again sometime this week. I am not sure when or where, but we will work something out. Then I ended my night last night chilling with my friend and his wife and we talked, laughed, watched some crazy ass tv show and we even played some scrabble. I lost of course but I vow to get my vocabulary up and beat his wife...she is too damn good!!

Also I gotta make some plans to meet some people...I've been neglecting my friends and loved ones.

So I am in school in the library resting right now. I am really about to go to sleep and get some rest. I have a lesson, and I have to sing. There are auditions, competitions, and more that are coming up that I need to work on. Lord give me strength...I know where I am going. I know where you are taking me...just keep me moving.

A & D said that this new guy reminds them of Van. That he looks like a spanish version of him. I was annoyed when they said that...mainly because I don't see it. Besides the church boy beginnings, and minister of music.

This man can sing his ass off too...I can hear the classical training...gotta get my game up. I can't let this guy beat me. Now maybe I am interested in him cause he reminds me of some similarities of Van except the religious BS and the fact that his family controls and influences his every move.

I do wonder how he is doing, but no one I know has spoken to him. He just drifted away...I do wonder how school is going. Gotta remember that he doesn't care about me so I need to stop caring about him. I need to try to stop thinking of him.

Lemme get some work done, and then it is time to go to work.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment