Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grandchildren and Concerts

So this is going to be fast and quick cause I have to get into a meeting with some potential backers. It's going to give me the chance to raise a substantial amount of money for this business.

But after seeing my father and mother with my new baby cousin I can see how they would love to be grandparents. Of course I am no where near ready to have a child but I am seeing another added bonus.

Mommy and daddy acting the fool and falling in love with the little ones. So whether it is trough adoption, a surrogate, or I actually knock someone up I look forward to that day.

Speaking of knocking someone up I have met a few women that have really been speaking to me. The only thing is that I am mostly into men.

I mean I love women but lets be honest. Still it's been awhile since I've dated a woman and I am thinking about it. Just because of the nostalgia. When I think of settling down it will always be the men...took me a long time and a lot of prayer to get there.

On the other side of things I have been asked to do a concert and perform with some people. Stepping up my game!!!! :-)

That and another BFA fam member we call the director wants me to do a series of spiritual concerts with her. Solos, duets, and maybe more.

That is all for now.

Things are so looking up...even though it is like moving a freight train. It is what it is.

Ttyl.

J-Bo

P.S. There is a building I am negotiating for in BK thy will net me 6 figures a year. Pray for me cause I am going for the big times.

No comments:

Post a Comment