Saturday, March 16, 2013

Insanity

Some people like to say that the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again the same way expecting different results. I am inclined to agree.

I know it isn't in the dictionary, but still...the definition works in my book...especially for what it is that I want to talk about.

Why is that so many people think that being gay is something that 1) can be changed, and 2) needs to be changed?!?!?!

I am so tired of this. You would think that people would get it. Science has proved it is as natural occurring as the seasons. Psychology proved that it is as common as someone born left handed. There is even biblical and historical proof that LGBT isn't an issue and the current translations in the bible have a serious flaw in them.

It amazes me how smart, intelligent, and bright individuals are so keen to accept developments in science, technology, human development and more. I mean we have come so far, but it seems that the one thing that people cannot accept is the changes in the Bible.

But the trick is to see that there are no changes in the Bible. It is just in our way of thinking that needs to change. The bible talks about a renewing of our minds...the thing is that most people think that changing/renewing of our minds means to stay stuck to old ways of thinking.

It is a weird phenom.

So that is one of the principalities and strong holds that I am fighting. What would happen if people realize that maybe just maybe their sexualities are right. That there is nothing wrong with them...it is a human problem. Not a God problem.

Jesus help us all.

Another thing that makes this very evident is when I tell "Christians" that I pray and mediate. I always get a look on the meditate part...until that is I tell them that bible makes over 30 references to meditation.

Of course it is a completely lost art for most Christians because they were brought up to believe that it is wrong and of the devil which is far from true. Sometimes it feels like why fight...why stand up and say anything.

But that is not the right spirit. Gotta stay strong and powerful. :-)

Praying for grace and mercy. Now officially off to bed. Till the morning for my morning cartoons and then to work. My dad is leaving the country on Monday and my mom follows the following Saturday. I get the house to myself.

Can't help but think Van would love it up here...maybe I'll invite the guys down here or maybe the girls? Or maybe the guys and the girls. We'll see.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment