Thursday, March 21, 2013

Viral Video About Heartbreaking Gay Marriage Tragedy

I wasn't going to post again today, but I had to share this.

This moved me to my core. Sad thing is that it made me think and feel of all my exes, but it focused on the only one I ever loved and truly wanted.

From all the people in my life...I would never think it would be a youngin' who didn't know anything, and who came from a controlling family. AND A VIRGIN AT THAT!!! But God had something in his mind when he did what he did.

This video kinda hit home, and put things into perspective. I want this again...this feeling. That love and devotion. The only thing that is coming to me is one time Van told me he would marry tonight, he just needs to get past his mess. He said if he could get past it he could be happy, in love, with a family, friends, and a life that people would die for.

God you need to do something. I need something...PLEASE!!!

Anyway enough of my ranting. I can only do it here. Everyone else has to believe I don't think or care about Van. Gotta stay strong and keep a stoic face.

Here is the website, and here is the video:

http://newzar.com/heartbreaking-video-on-gay-marriage-goes-viral/?fb_action_ids=3755248646329&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=246965925417366


J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment