Thursday, March 7, 2013

Too Much Talent...Say Word!

So one of the guys that I am talking to did something that made me sit back and think. He told me that he didn't think we can hang out and be together because when he had his friends over and I started to sing I took all of the attention.

That it was no longer his show but it was mine. That I could go in and out of styles and made them all work was upsetting to him. Even my harmonizing was on point. It was nice and cool...or so I thought. I was in the zone. I even played and sang for everyone.

I of course sang Luther Vandross and it was a smash. I was going to sing John Legend, but his voice always reminds me of someone.

So now I don't think he wants to talk to me. :-)

I think he is avoiding me. Oh well...move onto the next one. I just gotta stay busy on the relationship and dating front. I don't want to bother with feelings right no until the time is right. I just wanna get to where God wants me to be...I thought that in part with my relationship that I had that part figured out and done...I was wrong.

I thought God had given me the greatest thing in the world...maybe I was wrong. Maybe I was deluded. In anyway I know the truth and I'll let God work it out for me. That is the best way. Now back to watching Glee.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! GLEE!!!!!!!!! It just brings a smile to my heart and soul. :-D

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment