Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Today Was An Exhausting One For Sure

So today was kinda boring.

All I did was talk to business brokers, real estate brokers, attorneys, and accountants.

It was good cause I am getting practice, but it was tiring. Business is fun and exciting, but sometimes it can be very slow.

On other news I am going to be getting some head shots soon. It's about time, cause I need them done. I gotta go to these auditions and competitions better prepared. :-)

Now that I think about it, I have some competitions and auditions to get ready for. :-P

On a side note Van texted me about a possible music gig. That was the highlight of my day. I couldn't take it because I have a previous engagement, but it was real nice of him. I felt really tempted to call him or at least text back and forth some more.

I just wanted to find out how med school process is going...if he is going or going to go to a program first and then med school. I wanted to know how he is doing and honestly that is it. I swear it is...just wanted to see how things have been over the past couple of months.

I also wonder if I have things that are appropriate for him should I let him know. I just assume he is going to say no...he always says no. Maybe that has changed.

Lemme stop thinking and talking about him...starting to miss him.

In other news I am in the city at school tomorrow. Gotta SING!!!!! :-) My voice has been at 80% with these weather changes. No bueno.

Time for bed...gotta get up at 4am. Night ppl.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment